Saturday, May 18, 2013

I have three cats. They each have their own individual personality. Wispy is the oldest cat. She is seventeen years old. Like most old people she has her little routines of which a good share of her day is spent sleeping, but each morning she does her constitutional around the yard. She has a particular path she walks on. If it is warm she will take her naps in the sun.
Natalie is the talker. She has something to say about everything. She is very opinionated. She is also a bully, and she pushes the other cats around. I had to take her to the vet last year. She got into a fight. When you are old and chubby you probably shouldn't fight. I gave her my opinion on this, and she informed me that I should see the other cat. She had a bite on her shoulder, and had to take antibiotics. Natalie and Dori are sisters, and they are seven years old. Definitely not old for cats. They have no respect for their elders, and they pick on poor Wispy. Natalie is short haired, and Dori and Wispy have longer hair.
Dori has awful hair. In the spring she always looks moth eaten. No matter how hard I try that hair always gets mats, and I cut them out. She looks really awful until summer is in full swing, and then her hair evens out, and she is Okay. She is a sweet cat. She is very loving, but unlike Natalie she is an outdoor cat. They all were, but Wispy got old, and wasn't doing well, so we brought her in. They all go in and out, but Dori not so much.Dori isn't crazy about dogs, and I have two.I love my cats. If they only loved each other, but the yard is their war zone. They can't leave each other alone. If one is sleeping the other will attack, and they fight. Pick, pick, pick. That is what they do.
I've got to get a good picture of Wispy.


Dori

Natalie, yes they are sisters.





No comments:

Post a Comment